All the housewives know how hard is to make meat for their families. It can be a tiring process but it is necessary to take care of your health. The struggle starts with cutting the meat perfectly, marinating it properly, and then cooking it slowly. All this will take hours before you can feed your kids.
However, you don’t have to do all that anymore because there are food processors for meats. These machines will chop up the meat into small pieces which will help you speed up your cooking time drastically!
Now you might ask what food processor should I choose?
Well, check out our Top 7 best food processors for meat 2022 reviews below:
For Short Time Readers
Best Food Processor for Meat: Our Top 7 Picks
1. Our Top Pick: Cuisinart FP-14DCN Elite Collection 2.0 Food Processor
Cuisinart Elite Series 2.0 14 Cup Food Processor comes with a 1300W peak power motor. It will help you make all your favorite recipes quickly. Cuisinart provides multiple food processors with its innovative design, which includes a 4 1/2 cup working bowl, adjustable cutting disc, and a reversible shredding disc.
SealTight Advantage System is dishwasher-safe, so your kitchen counters are free from spillages while you mix, process, or pour.
- Large Bowl: 14 Cups, Small Bowl: 4 1/2 Cups with Pour Spouts & Measuring Markings.
- 1300 watt Peak Power motor.
- Patent-Pending SealTight advantage System seals bowls and locks blades.
- Push-Button Control for Easy On/Off Locking.
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (10mm) and Stainless Steel Shredding Disc (5/6).
- BladeLock System: Small and large Stainless Steel Mixing/Chopping Blades.
- Dough Blade with Retractable Cord, Accessory Storage Case With Lock and Spatula.
- Cover Assembly and Cuisinart Supreme Widemouth Feed Tube.
- Electronic touchpad controls: On/Off/ Dough/Pulse, with blue LED lights.
- All parts that can be removed are dishwasher safe.
2. Best Value: Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor
Hamilton Beach 8 Cup Food processor makes it easy to make a variety of delicious food in a matter of minutes. A stainless steel s blade for cutting and puréeing, a reversible disc for slicing or shredding, and 450 Watts. 2 speeds plus pulse give power and control over ingredients. For compact storage, flip the lid over and place it within the bowl.
- FASTER PREP: Save time in the kitchen by using a food processor. This makes it fast and simple to prepare common kitchen tasks, such as shredding cheese, slicing vegetables, and pureeing pestos.
- 8 CUP CAPACITY: This 8 cup capacity bowl is big enough to hold most jobs but small enough that it can be easily stored.
- LARGE FED CHUTE: This can hold large foods such as whole blocks of cheeses for fast, easy processing that takes less time.
- VERSATILITY A FOOD PROCESSOR FOOD CHOPPER AND FOOD SLICER: Reversible discs can be cut and shredded, while the stainless steel blades chop, mix, and purée.
- 2 SPEEDS PLUS PULSE AND 450 WATTS OF POWER: Food processor with pulse and low and high speed for control over a variety of recipes.
- DISHWASHER SAFE PIECES: Dishwasher safety parts include the bowl, lid, and blades. BPA-free parts in food zones.
3. Gorgeous Working: Cuisinart DLC-10SYP1 Food Processor
Cuisinart DLC-10SYP1 Food Processor is a powerful machine that can handle all of your food processing needs. It comes with three discs: a medium slicing disc, a shredding disc, and a new stainless steel chopping blade. The extra-large feed tube can hold whole fruits and vegetables. This Cuisinart Food Processor also comes with small and large pushers, a detachable disc stem, a compact flat cover, a spatula, and a recipe book.
The Cuisinart DLC-10SYP1 comes with a powerful motor that can knead bread dough easily. It can cut your food preparation time in half, and you can even add or remove components while the unit is running. The Cuisinart Food Processor has a dishwasher-safe bowl and chopping blade; we recommend hand washing for other parts. This food processor is backed by a three-year limited warranty and comes with a compact design, so it takes up very little kitchen space.
- Capacity for 7-Cup Work Bowls.
- Extra-Large Feed Chute for Large and Small Pushers.
- Mixing/Chopping Blade.
- Stainless Steel Slicer Disc (4mm Thickness).
- Stainless Steel Shredding/Grating Disk.
- Attachable Disc Stem.
- 600 Watt Motor.
- 1 Speed plus Pulse Control.
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: Bowl, lid, and blades.
- Motor Warranty: 5-year Limited Warranty, 3-year Limited Warranty for the whole unit.
4. Best Overall: Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef 16 Pro Food Processor
The Breville sous chef 16 food processor is heavy-duty and designed for superior processing, with 5 multi-function discs to tackle all your tasks. Comes complete with 3 blades out of the box.
The power 300 watts variable speed control motor ensures you can finely chop or grind almost anything, while the variable slicing disc will give you precision results every time. And if the bulk prep is what you need, this beast comes with two kitchen bowls, so now there’s no stopping you!
Excited about this powerhouse? It might be just what needs to take your culinary game up by a notch, but don’t wait around––these won’t last long!
- Small food pusher: allows for greater processing control of smaller ingredients. It can also double as a measuring bowl for adding/measuring ingredients. The food processor runs continuously, regardless of whether or not the small pusher is on.
- A large Feed Pusher is used to push food down into the feed chute. The large pusher should be in the correct place so that the food processor starts.
- Feed Chute Safe System: The motor is unable to operate if the bowl lid, large food pusher, and lid have been properly locked.
- Super wide Feed Chute large ingredients do not need to have been chopped before being fed into a food processor
- Silicone Seale: reduces the risk of leakage in large quantities of liquid ingredients.
- Processing Bowl 16 Cup Bowl for dry ingredients; 12 cups for liquids (wet ingredients). The processing bowl locks onto a motor base.
- LCD Screen with Count-Up and Count-Down Timer. can be used to determine the time needed for processing. The processor can be counted up or down.
- Solid Die-Cast Metal Base
- Direct-Drive Motor: with Safety Braking.
- Nonskid Rubber Foot: for extra safety and stability.
- BPA-free materials are used in all areas that come into direct contact with food.
5. Powerful Function: Homeleader Food Processor/Electric Food Chopper
Cut down chopping time with this powerful, time-saving device!
Less than seconds to chop food ingredients for salsa or soup. Safe and easy to operate with no sharp edges. Easily puree foods for baby mashed potatoes or milkshake, mash beans in seconds. Choose from 4 stainless steel blades –chopping blade, slicing blade, drum blade which is specially designed for complex processing tasks such as meat grinder; Specially designed 4D glass bowl; Powerful 300W motor; Non-slip rubber ring on the bottom of the base provides stability during operation and dishwasher safe (except blades). The Homeleader Food Processor/Electric Food Chopper can save you hours of time in preparing for mealtime fun.
Expert Review: “If you are looking to improve your lifestyle by spending less time cooking then this would be an excellent buy!”– Juliette Tan
Professional customer service is available 24 hours per day.
The food chopper is fashionable in design and has a powerful function. It is used primarily in the family kitchen to chop meat and vegetables for delicious meals.
RELIABLE HELPER: Use a 5-cup glass bowl to chop your food. It takes only 6-8 seconds to complete the task and you can stop chopping.
UNIQUE DESIGN: 300W motor, dishwasher safe glass bowl; rubber ring; two comfortable grips; higher power, but less than 40db.
BABY FOOD: Use the Homeleader food chopper high-speed pulse function to blend easy-to-eat nutrition.
PEANUT BUTTER: Combine almonds and walnut in a bowl. Blend for 8 seconds. You can use it to chop meats, mushrooms, and cabbage for your recipe.
SAFETY LOCK: Match the safety lock on the motor to lock the processor in four places. Before you use the lid, make sure it is properly placed and locked. The blades will stop immediately after you have removed your hands so that food doesn’t get ruined outside.
- Material: Food Grade 304 Stainless steel/BPA-Free.
- Power Supply: 120V/60Hz Bowl Capacity: 5Cup/1.2L.
- Breaking time: More Than 2 minutes.
To protect your machine from the chopper, please ensure that the breaking time does not exceed 2 minutes.
1. Please cut the food into smaller pieces if it is too big. Please ensure that you only put in enough food (e.g. 500g of meat at a time).
2. Be careful not to cut your fingers when changing the blade.
6. The Most Compact: Ninja QB900B 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor
The Ninja QB900B 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor is the ultimate kitchen workhorse.
Two convenient, stylishly designed jars with ergonomic operation anyone can manage, for whatever you need to blend or chop. One-touch pulsing blending, anti-spill splash guard, and easy flip pour spout make this an ingenious appliance whether your blending something fresh or making sauces all day long. Containers are dishwasher safe so cleanup is quick and convenient. And it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty!
- Patented Ninja technology.
- 400-Watt motor.
- Parts can also be used in the dishwasher.
- Quad blade technology for efficient mixing, ice crushing, uniform cutting & chopping.
- There are 16-ounce bowls and pitchers that hold 40- to 48-ounces.
- To keep your preparations fresh, use storage lids
- Microwave-safe containers
7. Best Mini Electric Food Processor: EZBASICS Food Processor
The EZBASICS Food Processor is a small electric food chopper that’s ideal for everything from basic chopping to all kinds of recipes.
The two-speed functionality lets you switch up the power, and the dishwasher-safe design makes cleanup a breeze. With a powerful motor and sharp blades, this compact appliance quickly clears your kitchen countertop. And with detachable features that can be placed in the dishwasher, you’ll never have to worry about this beauty going rusty or lost under dirty dishes again!
This powerful little food processor can handle many tasks and doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen. To get more speed, you just need to press down on the top.
- Detachable Design: The bowl, cover, and chopping blades for the small food processor are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Sharp blades and powerful motor: This S-shaped blade and powerful 260W motor quickly and efficiently chop fruits and vegetables, and even crush ice cubes.
- Easy Installation: Just three steps are required to install the blade onto the bearing. (2) Close the lid. (3) Place the motor unit on the lid flange.
- 2-speed settings: Press down on the motor unit for the base speed. Or press down both on the turbo button and the motor unit for a faster speed.
- High Safety: The motor can be removed to stop the mini food processor from spitting or scratching.
- Space-saving: Single serving, compact design, 2 Cup chopping bowl.
What to Look for Before Buying Food Processor for Meat?
A meat processor can be used to slice, shred and grate meat. It is a modern kitchen appliance that makes the task of preparing meat for cooking or baking easy. It saves time and energy without compromising the quality of the final product. Meat slicers also help in preparing consistent slices each time.
In earlier days, people use sharp knives for slicing meat but it wasn’t always efficient and safe because, after repeated usage, the knife becomes blunt therefore you need to buy several knives to complete the task. Different models of meat slicers are available in the market with wide price ranges from inexpensive manual models to costly automatic models depending upon your requirements and budget.
Before buying a food processor for your home, keep the below points in mind:
- A suitable machine should have ample space on the top to accommodate large pieces of meat for slicing.
- The thickness control slider should be smooth to adjust the blade height.
- Its thickness knob should be easy to grip and turn accordingly, without much effort. The pressure knob should lock easily in its place.
- The knife assembly should make contact with the surface of the food pusher while processing so that consistent slices are produced each time you slice your meat or vegetables.
- Therefore, a quality product will have sharp blades that cut into small pieces effortlessly.
- Its handle must not slip while processing food items because it may cause hand injuries while cleaning or cutting meats or veggies at high-speed ranges.
- A machine with removable parts makes its cleaning easier so check for removable parts.
- Its feed chute must be large enough to accommodate large pieces of meat without requiring much effort from your side.
These are the most basic features that should be available in a meat slicer before you purchase it because a quality product will always have these qualities. If a product has all these features, then it’s a good deal to buy one for your kitchen, as it saves time and money by reducing the manpower costs involved in manual slicing or processing meats.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can Any Food Processor Grind Meat?
No, a food processor is not designed to cut or grind meat. It can easily process vegetables and most fruits but it cannot work with meats because the bones in the meats will destroy the blades of your food processor which makes it unfixable.
Is KitchenAid Food Processor Good For Meat?
Yes, the KitchenAid food processor is good for grinding meat because it has the highest wattage motor that can grind even tough meats like beef.
What Is The Best Blender For Meat?
It’s the Vitamix blender because of its powerful motor which is perfect for grinding meats.
Why Do You Need A Food Processor For Grinding Meat?
What Can I Do With A Food Processor For Meat?
You can use a food processor to grind meat which you can mix together with other ingredients for your favorite dishes. Also, you can make burgers because it saves time when making patties thanks to the powerful blades of the food processor that chops up all of the meats in just seconds. Food processors are also perfect for cutting onions into small pieces and grinding garlic cloves.
What Makes A Good Food Processor For Meat?
There are a lot of things that you should consider when choosing food processors and one important thing is the wattage. The higher the power, the better the quality of your food processor because it can process even tough meats like beef or pork. Also, check for blades because they need to be sharp enough in order to finely chop up all kinds of food which make grinding meat easier.
Is A Meat Processor Dishwasher Safe?
You can use a dishwasher to clean up your food processor after you are done using it because most of them are already dishwasher safe. You can also wash the parts of your food processor with warm water and mild soap then rinse them thoroughly before putting them on your dish rack.