You may have heard of robot coupe food processors before, but you don’t really know much about them. These machines are designed to make your life easier in the kitchen by cutting up ingredients for you so that they are ready to be cooked or baked. There is a lot to learn about robot coupe food processors, and we’re going to tell you everything that you need to know!
First of all, robot coupe food processors are designed to make your life easier in the kitchen. How? Well, they can cut up numerous ingredients for you so that they’re ready to be cooked or baked!
There’s a lot more that robot coupe food processors do too – if you want to know everything then keep reading. Otherwise, click here now for some great robot coupe deals!
This appliance is really easy to use and it has many different programs which will help with common tasks like chopping, slicing, etc. If this sounds good there are lots of other things which may interest you too.
For Short Time Readers
What is a Robot Coupe?
A robot coupe is a kitchen appliance that is designed for super-fast preparation of ingredients. It’s basically like an automated food processor but it does everything much, much faster than normal!
Where is Robot Coupe manufactured?
Robot coupe food processors are made in China and Japan.
What is a Robot Coupe used for?
A robot coupe food processor is used for cutting up ingredients like vegetables, meat, and cheeses into small pieces that are appropriate to be cooked or baked.
How Does A Robot Coupe Work?
A robot coupe food processor works by using rotating blades and disks to cut up the ingredients. The blade is super-sharp and it can rotate at a very high speed – this makes chopping, slicing, grating, etc… so much easier than with other appliances!
You don’t need to do any of the hard work either – just put in your ingredient and let the robot coupe food processor get on with it!
You can mix and puree various ingredients using robot coupe food processors, and you can also knead the dough. These appliances are very versatile!
Robot coupes work by pushing the ingredients down towards the blade so that they’re cut up as evenly as possible. This makes all of your baked goods turn out perfectly every time.
The robot coupe food processor will ensure that everything cooks at exactly the same speed too – this is great if you like to experiment with different types of cuisine because it ensures that nothing burns or undercooks!
And finally… robot coupes help save a lot of space in small kitchens – there’s no need for lots of other machines (like blenders, fruit juicers, etc…) when you’ve got robot coupes!
That’s a robot coupe food processor – just imagine how much easier your life could be if you had one of these machines in the kitchen. They’re super-easy to use and they’ll help with all sorts of tasks – whether it’s chopping, slicing, mixing, etc… So what are you waiting for?
How do I turn on my Robot Coupe food processor?
You can turn robot coupes on using the start button.
How Do You Use A Commercial Food Processor?
First, you need to make sure that the robot coupe food processor is turned off. Then, plug it into a power source and wait for about 30 seconds. This will give enough time for the robot coupe food processor to cool down before use – this prevents damage from occurring due to high temperatures!
To turn on your robot coupe food processor, press the start button once so that it’s in position ‘on’. To stop the blade rotating just press again until you hear an audible click – then push upwards slightly towards where the blades are spinning.
The robot coupe food processor should beep twice when done too… now all of your ingredients have been chopped up perfectly! If there’s no sign of anything being cut up yet then just keep pressing the start button until it happens – robot coupes work better when they’re on a flat surface so this is important to remember!
Robot Coupe Commercial Food Processor
Anyone who has ever used a commercial food processor knows just how much of a time-saver they can be. And, when it comes to choosing one, the Robot Coupe commercial food processor is definitely a top choice.
This powerful machine is perfect for busy restaurants or cafes that need to quickly and easily create multiple dishes at once. It comes with a variety of attachments, including a shredder, julienne slicer, and dough hook, so you can do everything from slicing potatoes to kneading dough.
But what really sets the Robot Coupe apart is its powerful motor. With 1,500 watts of power, it can easily handle even the thickest and toughest of foods. You’ll be able to process even the most stubborn of vegetables with ease, all while creating consistent slices each and every time.
You can choose from a variety of models to best fit your needs. Our RD model has two bowls that are both BPA-free for easy clean-up. It also comes with an 8-quart capacity, so you can easily process large quantities of food at once.
If you’re looking for a commercial food processor that is both powerful and easy to use, the Robot Coupe is definitely the machine for you. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how they can help streamline your kitchen operations.
Robot Coupe Food Processor Types
Vegetable Slicers allow you to reduce time and effort when making meals in your kitchen.
Robot Coupe Food Processor comes in 4 different types:
- It also includes an attachment for vegetable preparation attachment
- A large hopper can be used to process big vegetables, such as cabbage and lettuce.
- With 48 discs with a slicer or grate them, cut into strips, sticks, or dice in as small as 5mm.
- Features: Slice, Ripple cut, Grate, Julienne, equipment for icing, French Fries, Brunoise Waffle, and Puree.
It is used mainly in small stores for food preparation, sandwiches salads, meat slices, salads, and cheese. Also, on caterers, institutions, and eateries.
- Highly recommended: Robot Coupe CL50
- It also has a mixer bowl cutter attachment
- In just a few seconds, food processors can chop and grind and mix, as well as knead and blend all sorts of food with ease, delivering the same quality and consistency.
- Processors running at 3000 rpm motor can create soft mousses.
- The functions include Shred, Chop Mix, and Mix. Knead
Most often used in small shops to make sandwiches, food items, and salads, cut meat, and cheese. Also used on caterers, institutions, and eateries.
- Recommendations: Robot Coupe R2B CLR
Cutter And Slicer (2 in 1):
- It includes a cutting bowl as well as an accessory for vegetable preparation attachment
- The wide range of discs lets them grind chop, chop and knead mix, and for the R402 and higher models even dice and make French fries with perfection.
- When you start using them, you’ll discover that they’re adept at performing a wide range of tasks.
- The functions include: Slice, Ripple cut, Grate, Julienne, Equipment for dicing, French Fries Shred, Chop Mix as well as Knead.
Most commonly used in caterers, institutions, as well as restaurants.
- Highly recommended: Robot Coupe R2 Dice
Blixer (Blender And Mixer):
- Included is a mixing bowl for a blender.
- Changes raw materials into food products with texture modifications.
- A Blixer can cook pureed semi-liquid, raw, and pasty meals effortlessly.
- These models allow you to create liquid and mixed food items to feed tubes.
- The functions include: Shred, Chop, and Mix
It is used primarily in nursing homes, hospitals, and restaurants.
- Highly recommended: Robot Coupe Blixer 3
Robot Coupe Food Processor: Comparison
We’ve compared all the features and costs of food processors in one go so that you can browse through them and select the one that fits your needs the best. Our detailed reviews will make sure that you are aware of the benefits and disadvantages of each one.
|Robot Coupe R2N Commercial Food Processor||Cutter/Slicer||3L||1725||10|
|Robot Coupe R101B CLR Combination Food Processor||Cutter||2.5L||1725||4|
|Robot Coupe R2 Dice Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor||Cutter/Slicer||3L||1725||10|
|Robot Coupe (CL50) Continuous Feed Food Processor||Slicer||330lbs/hr||425||9|
|Robot Coupe R2N CLR Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor||Cutter/Slicer||3L||1725||10|
|Robot Coupe R2N Ultra Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor||Cutter/Slicer||3L||1725||10|
|Robot Coupe Blixer 3 Single Speed Food Processor||Blender/Mixer||3.7L||3450||3|
- Ideal For Home As Well As Small-Sized Shop Owners: Robot Coupe (CL50) Food Processor
- The Most Economical Processor: Robot Coupe R101B CLR Combination Food Processor
- The best for Home and Commercial Use: Robot Coupe – 4581 R2N Food Processor
- Best For Healthcare Needs: Robot Coupe Blixer 3 Single Speed Food Processor
What Is A Robot Coupe Good For?
In an area where you’re looking to cook food quickly and in large quantities then it is the Robot Coupe is your best and most efficient choice. Robot Coupe products are used for:
- Full service
- Hotel catering
- Catering for corporate events
- Catering for the education sector
- Catering for the healthcare sector
- Bakers and confectioners
- Delicatessen catering
Why Do You Need A Robot Coupe Food Processor?
Starting to sound like a bit of an advert, but I’ll go on. There are several reasons why you might want to get into the Robot Coupe food processor business:
Through Robot Coupe, you can
- Reducing the amount of manual work in the kitchen.
- Improve productivity and increase profit
- Processing is quick and simple of local, fresh produce
- Achieving a perfect hygiene level and safety
There are plenty of reasons to cut your onions with a knife, but if you’re going to be doing so every day for an hour and getting through several kilos at a time, it’s probably worth getting yourself a Robot Coupe.
How long does Robot Coupe last?
The lifespan of your Robot Coupe depends on the usage. The more you use it, the sooner it will wear out.
Luckily, Robot Coupes are built to be tough and last a long time. Even though the blades are sharp (and they should remain very sharp if you want to get through some really tough things like nuts), they’re not blades that will just snap off after a couple of jobs. The base of the machine is usually constructed from stainless steel, which is strong enough to take steady use.
How many watts is a Robot Coupe?
All Robot Coupe food processors have a minimum of 150W motor.